This is so very true. I personally needed this program and searched for something simple, and complete. I could not find it, so, by accident, I came upon the solution and have benefited from it since January 22 of this year(2016).
FAMLi is a blend between a Spreadsheet, word processor and Database. It was shown to some friends and clients, after which it developed it into something much larger than anticipated.
You see, everyone has the same digital issue... lost data, hard to find data, too many programs to have to keep open, and the list goes on. We need to get to documents, files, folders, programs, websites, images, PDFs, videos, emails and more. We need to access clouds, networks and all manner of places on the world wide web! All done from ONE PAGE in 2 Clicks!
- No programming
- UNLIMITED LICENSING! No License renewal
- EVERYTHING is on one page. Click!
- Keeps your computer running faster
- No NAG ware
- No upgrade Hounding
- Backwards/Forwards Compatible
- Easy to transfer (Cut and Paste)
- Nothing Fancy to break
- Easy to learn
- I have instant access to a time-line for my projects. I know what happened, when it happened and what was done about it.
- I have NO searching to do. Literally.
- I can update everything very fast and link to other programs that keep data related to the projects.
- FAMLi has freed up so much time, that I had to buy new instruments to learn to play. (That is what I told my wife, so I need your support on this, folks!)
- Make FAMLi operational on all platforms: iOS is the only one left that needs some attention.
- Work on the logos and graphics to make them more attractive and robust.
- Customize the interface for FAMLi's specific application while keeping it familiar and fun.
- Bring this to the cloud and local networks.
- Partner with other security savvy hardware vendors.
- Make the program attractive enough for a larger company (or individual) to buy and bring to a larger market such as Twitter or Facebook. That is where all contributors benefit. We all use the program, improve the program and we all benefit from the sales. A true team effort.