Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff, as well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Java developer course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java 8/Java 9 program. We’ll then explore the advanced Java feature set to create awesome programs from the ground up, finishing with your industry recognized certification of completion.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJhas both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
- How to not only code for desktop platforms, but for Android applications so you can fully utilize this booming mobile marketplace
- Java know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
- Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to